Want to know more about the Midtown Business Association? Then join us at a monthly luncheon to meet fellow members and listen to an engaging topic. Our members represent many businesses within the Midtown area, and our speakers present topics of wide interest.
Midtown Business Association luncheons are held the fourth Wednesday of the month from noon to 1 p.m. There are no general meetings/luncheons held in June, August or December.
- Sept. 25, 2019: Andy Shilling, Senior Director International Business Development for the Greater Omaha Chamber, on building bridges through sister cities, including a new sister city relationship with Omaha Beach in Normandy.
- Oct. 23, 2019: Melanie Stewart, Sustainability Manager at UNMC/ Nebraska Medicine, on how to improve your bottom line through sustainability initiatives.
- Nov. 27, 2019: Share more about your respective business.
3201 Farnam St., #6111 Omaha, NE 68131
Located inside the Alamo Theater- Theatre#2 (third floor of the theater) in Midtown Crossing on Farnam Street.
There will be MBA board members available to direct you once you are inside the building, OR you can ask the ticket sellers in the lobby as you enter the building.
Please park in the covered parking garage that is on the South side of Farnam and exit the garage on the Farnam Street side. Be sure to bring your parking ticket with you for validation.
The cost of the lunch is $12. Parking is available free in the garage near the theater – simply bring your ticket to the meeting and it will be validated by the Alamo Theater.
To RSVP to an upcoming luncheon, complete the form below and follow the prompt to continue to the payment portion. Reservations are required to determine how much food to have available for our guests.
Reservations must be made BY the Friday before the meeting. Cancellations are required before noon on Monday before the meeting. Late cancellations and no shows will be invoiced.
Free quarterly networking events for MBA members promote local MBA businesses by allowing them to showcase their operations to other members and potential customers. Individuals who attend have the opportunity to meet and network with business colleagues, discuss topics of interest and potentially create additional business opportunities. Networking events often include tours by the host.
This year’s networking events include:
- TSP Architecture, Engineering, and Planning (April)
- Holland Basham Architects (May)
- Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center (September 5): Learn how UNMC/ Nebraska Medicine is shaping cancer care, research and education, and how the Chihuly Sanctuary, and a diverse collection of artwork, further enhances the patient experience.
- Slate Architecture (November 14): Based in Omaha and Helena, Montana, Slate provides comprehensive architectural, master planning, and interior design services.
No reservations are needed for the networking sessions.